As the marketing technology landscape becomes more innovative, it’s also increasingly becoming more fragmented. In fact, many B2B marketers are having a hard time keeping up, especially at a time when marketing, sales, and other teams use different automation tools that don’t always easily communicate with each other.
For example, B2B sales teams typically work within CRM (customer relationship management) systems, while their marketing counterparts tend to rely on marketing automation (i.e. Salesforce Pardot) and ABM (account-based marketing) systems for their day-to-day work. Although each system has its unique benefits, they are not easily integrated, which makes sharing data across platforms difficult or sometimes even impossible. This results in massive headaches for B2B marketers everywhere.
On average, B2B companies have 16 technologies in their marketing technology stacks, but only three percent of companies say these technologies are easy to integrate.
Finally, there’s a solution for the B2B marketer’s dilemma: a new Salesforce integration that brings the world’s leading marketing automation and CRM systems together with the leader in ABM. Now, Salesforce Pardot is integrated with Demandbase, giving B2B marketers a better way to find and nurture leads, close more deals, and maximize ROI.
Salesforce Pardot is even better with Demandbase
Through this partnership, B2B marketers can now:
- Build and manage B2B audiences directly within Salesforce via data pulled from Demandbase ABM and CRM systems, existing reports, and/or AI-generated recommendations
- Segment accounts in Pardot campaigns via Demandbase’s anonymous website engagement and intent data
- Surface insights within B2B Marketing Analytics by combining Demandbase data with both CRM and Pardot data
- Enable nurture campaigns in Pardot based on account-level insights and intent
- Empower sales with real-time account insights to close more deals
This is just the tip of the iceberg for what’s possible when B2B marketers fully integrate their mar-tech stacks across marketing automation, CRM, and ABM platforms. To learn more, register for our upcoming webinar on November 14th: The B2B Marketing Trifecta for Account-Based Marketing.